With the holidays around the corner, you might be wondering what to buy that motorcycle lover on your list. Wonder no more! We’ve put together some bike rider ideas to get you started...it’s our gift to you.
- Heated Grips: Heated grips to warm up cold hands in the winter, making for easier braking and shifting.
- Auxiliary Power Supply: Pocket-sized portable jump starters and battery packs to charge USB devices or to jump start your bike’s battery.
- Satellite Communicators: Giving loved
ones pieceof mind, GPS trackers allow riders to communicate their location and assist with navigation.
- Throttle Lock: A small gadget that provides mechanical cruise control. Long distance riders will thank you.
- Windscreen: A well designed, fitted, and properly installed windscreen to keep bugs, dirt, and debris out of a rider’s face. Windscreens can also protect against wind chill and heavy rain.
- Luggage: A waterproof, durable tail bag for commuting or touring.
- Saddlebag Liners: Water-resistant liners to make for easy packing and extra storage.
- Tool Kit: A motorcycle take-along tool kit for quick roadside fixes.
- Multi-Tool: A pocket-sized multi-tool that packs multiple functions and capabilities into one.
- Ergonomic Improvements: A professional can help to make a bike the perfect fit. Customizing seat position, foot pegs, and handlebars can improve body positioning,
lineof sight, and comfort.
- Skills Training: Sign me up! Advanced rider training courses allow riders to practice their skills under the guidance of a professional instructor. Make sure to look for courses from recognized organizations.