Guess what? More women get into riding motorcycles each year and we know exactly why. Read this article for everything you need to know.
Who wouldn’t want the adventure of a lifetime?It’s ridiculous to think that riding is just for men. In fact, in Ontario, women purchase 18-20% of all new motorcycles each year, and sales are steadily rising.
There are numerous benefits to ridingWhen it comes to how much better your life will be if you incorporate riding a motorcycle into it, we’ve shared 5 tops reasons here.
The five top reasons women are enticed by motorcycle riding
- Adventure - Women love the adventure that comes along with riding a motorcycle.
- Evolved Marketing - The motorcycle industry has made a significant shift to include women in their marketing campaigns, since the increase of female riders. Similarly, there are many companies creating “women-friendly” motorcycles that feature unique adjustments such as lower seat height, lightweight, expanded colour options.
- Sense of Freedom – Everyone who has enjoyed a motorcycle ride knows how powerful and freeing it feels. Women are no different, they share the infectious and liberating joy that comes from the open road.
- Overcoming Fears - Many women like to challenge themselves and try something new. Learning to ride a motorcycle establishes a feeling of accomplishment.
- A Sense of Community – anyone who rides can attest to the comradery of the motorcycle community – there is a specific and unique brotherhood/sisterhood that connects all riders.